CHEVERNY WINE MEETING (report)
Welcome to Cheverny! You are invited to a two day event in the heart of the Loire Valley on Thursday February 10th and Friday February 11th, just before the « Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris » wine fairs. Cheverny Wine Meeting is an avent dedicated to welcoming established importers.
Time & Location
10 Feb 2022, 08:00 CET – 11 Feb 2022, 19:00 CET
Cheverny, 41700 Cheverny, France
About the Event
The 2 AOPs, Cheverny and Cour-Cheverny, are located just 2 hours from Paris, in the royal Loire castle region.
The Cheverny winemakers believe that this could be a great opportunity to discover their unique wines, their terroir and their history.
- Cheverny white wines are unique blends of Sauvignon with Chardonnay or Menu Pineau.
- Cheverny red wines are blends of Pinot Noir with Gamay.
- Cour-Cheverny wines are exclusively elaborated with the rare Romorantin grape variety.
The two day program consists of :
- A wine tasting with Cheverny and Cour-Cheverny winemakers
- Your choice of winery and vineyard guided tours
- An immersion in the marvelous terroir
- The meeting of women and man who make wine
- A visit of the House of Wines
- A gastronomic dinner on Thursday June 10th
For your information :
- Cheverny winemakers and their wine association "Syndicat des vins de Cheverny et Cour-Cheverny" organise the Cheverny wine meeting
- This invitation is reserved for professional importers already established and wishing to develop their Loire Valley wine portfolio
- A pre-registration on the website is required. Then, you will be contacted by the Cheverny winemakers to confirm your attendance.